Our Peer Mediators are a group of pupils from Key Stage 2 who have signed a job description to help and support other pupils socially.
- Peer Mediator meeting minutes are displayed;
- Peer Mediators can be identified by their tabards.
- They have been trained specifically on how they can help and support their peers.
Rules for Peer Mediators:
- We will not tell you what to do;
- We will not take sides;
- We promise to listen carefully;
- We will never talk about your problem with anyone
(except a teacher if necessary).
Rules for children having mediation:
- There is to be no violence;
- Do not interrupt each other;
- Do not call each other names or be rude;
- Be as honest as you can;
- Really try to solve the problem.